The final class registration day will be closed on July 5th 2023 at 8 pm. No exceptions are made.
Discounted member rates apply to any chapter member in the world.
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only
" Please register for this class using the private email address (Gmail,
yahoo, AOL, Hotmail address) and not your organization's email address.
Many organizations block emails with attachments and block Webex
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to hear the time and date in your location. Sunday July 9th, 2023 9:00 AM - 5 PM EST
Here is what will be covered:
1. What is AI
1. Machine Learning (ML)
5. Deep Learning (DL)- Fraud detection.
6. Customer relationship management systems.
7. Computer vision.
8. Vocal AI.
9. Natural language processing.
10. Data refining.
11. Autonomous vehicles.
13. Neural Networks
14. Artificial Neural Network (ANN)
15. Facial Recognition.
16. Stock Market Prediction.
17. Social Media.
21. Signature Verification and Handwriting Analysis.
22. Reinforcement Learning
24. Natural Language Processing
25. Computer Vision
26. Recommender Systems
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CIA, CRMA, CISSP, ISSAP, CBCP, CDPSE, HCISPP
Prerequisites: Some background in risk management
Training Delivery Method: online, instructor-led course
Who Should Attend?
AI folks, Auditors, CISO, IT Risk Managers, IT professionals, IT Auditors, Security professionals, Cyber security professionals, IT managers, IT project managers, Cyber security auditors
Course Material: Content-rich handouts with 152 slides from Jay Ranade
CPE Credits: 7 Capacity: webinar - 15 people
Onsite Location: N/A
Live broadcast webinar location: Anywhere in the world
Refund Policy: 80% refund on or before June 12th 2023
A refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date, and after the class materials have been send by either the committee or the instructor. Cancelling from zoom or gotowebinar will not consider as an official cancellation of this course.
· Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee
CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- You cannot switch between onsite and online sessions once on-site is decided.
- Webinar access instructions are provided prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy