The final class registration day will be closed on October 30th, 2023 at 8 pm. No exceptions are made.
Discounted member rates apply to any chapter member in the world.
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only
" Please register for this class using the private email address (GmailWebex,
yahoo, AOL, Hotmail address) and not your organizations' email address.
Many organizations block emails with attachments and block Webex
There has been a significant change in the the CRISC syllabus for CRISC exams with effect from August 1, 2021. ISACA NY chapter’s class will be according to new syllabus. Domains 1 and 4 have been completely overhauled.
Here is the old and new syllabus:
- Domain 1:
- Old CRISC Job Practice: IT Risk Identification (27%)
- New CRISC Job Practice: Governance (25%)
- Domain 2:
- Old CRISC Job Practice: IT Risk Assessment (28%)
- New CRISC Job Practice: IT Risk Assessment (20%)
- Domain 3:
- Old CRISC Job Practice: Risk Response and Mitigation (23%)
- New CRISC Job Practice: Risk Response and Reporting (32%)
- Domain 4:
- Old CRISC Job Practice: Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting (22%)
- New CRISC Job Practice: Information Technology and Security (22%)
The CRISC Exam Review Class is offered simultaneously in both, live global webinar and an onsite classroom format.
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to hear the time and date in your location.
Sunday, November 05th, 2023 9:00 AM - 5 PM EST
Sunday, November 12th, 2023 9:00 AM - 5 PM EST
Prerequisite: Experienced IT control or audit or security or risk management professionals. There is no prerequisite to take the CRISC exam; however, in order to apply for CRISC certification, you must meet the necessary experience requirements as determined by ISACA.
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CIA, CRMA, CISSP, ISSAP, CBCP
Who should attend: IT professionals interested in earning CRISC certification and learning IT Risk Management.
Course Material: Content-rich manual/course handouts from Jay Ranade. Access to the instructor via email till the evening before the exam. Acronyms, glossary, hints and tips, DOs, and DONTs. Attendees' questions for the last 4 years.
Extra Bonus: A free 2 Hour Cryptography recordings for CRISC class attendees (common to all)
Exam Support: Jay Ranade will answer any written questions received up until 30 days after class. Please note that although questions will be sent by individuals, answers will be emailed to all attendees registered for the webinar. The identity of the question sender will not be disclosed. Jay will reserve the right to paraphrase the questions to enhance understanding.
CPE Credits: 14 Capacity: webinar - 15 people
Onsite Location: N/A
Live broadcast webinar location: Anywhere in the world
Refund Policy: 100% refund on or before October 20th 2023. A refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date.
- Disclaimer, Students canceling their own in zoom/ cvent/gotowebinar do not qualify as a cancellation, It must be in writing only to the Training & Development committee by the cancellation date specified on the course's Cvent registration page.
- Very Important:
Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for the CRISC exam. Please register for the exam by logging on to ISACA international website: http://www.isaca.org
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections of Exam Preparation classes have been attended.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- You cannot switch between onsite and online sessions once decided.
- Webinar access instructions are provided 5 days prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy
Practice Question Database: Please purchase from the ISACA's Bookstore the database with questions and answers. You need to start practicing questions right away. Though the download version is more expensive, it allows you to practice questions by a single domain, mix questions from different domains, and also time yourself when you are answering those questions. You have a choice between purchasing a database version r a paper copy.
CRISC Practice Question Database – 12 Month Subscription by ISACA (Product Code: XMXCR14-12M) - Format: Practice Question Database
CRISC Review Questions, Answers & Explanations Manual lastest Edition by ISACA (Product Code: Latest Edition) - Format: Book