This event registration day will be closed on at November 20, 2023 at 8pm
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only
"Please register for this class using private email address (gmail, yahoo, aol, hotmail address) and not your organization'sWebex email address. Many organizations block emails with attachments and block webex links"
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to check time and date in your location.
Date: December 6, & 7 2023
Time: 9am to 5pm EST
This 2-day course 0n Zero Trust addresses Architecture on the first day and the Environment on the second day.
Zero Trust Architecture (ZTA) is a concept much talked about but not as widely understood or implemented. Still, it is quite obviously the future of Information Security, and IT Auditors and Information Security professionals need to gain an understanding of Zero Trust’s concepts, commercial availability, and implementation directions. There are many elements of information security that are implied in ZTA but are not explicitly stated. These constitute the Zero Trust Environment, which must be in place for the architecture to be implemented. Taken together, ZTA and these environmental elements are the basis for secure use of information resources, today and as a foundation for future growth. This seminar/workshop presents the strengths and impediments of implementing a Zero Trust Environment and what needs to be done to achieve the objectives of this architecture.
Participants in this seminar will learn:
Day 1: Implementing Zero Trust Architecture: A Practical Guide for IT Auditors and Security Professionals
- Why an Information Security Architecture is needed
- What Zero Trust Architecture is and how it is supposed to work
- The factors impeding the implementation of Zero Trust
- How the Zero Trust eXtended (ZTX) Ecosystem supports the architecture
- What are the commercial Zero Trust products in the marketplace and how they differ
- What is the process for implementing Zero Trust Architecture
Day 2: Implementing the Zero Trust Environment: Completing the Journey to Zero Trust
- The various security methods that support Zero Trust Architecture but are not included in it
- The value proposition for a fully supported Zero Trust environment
- The vendor landscape of these supportive methods
- Determining the need for supplemental products and tools
- Managing “trust” in a Zero Trust environment
- Integrating support tools into a Zero Trust Architecture implementation
Seminar outline: Please refer to the Agenda page
- Click Here
Instructor: Steve Ross, and Allan M. Cytryn, Principal. Risk Masters International LLC
Who Should Attend: IT Auditors, Information Security professionals, Risk Managers, System Architects
CPE Credits: 14 Capacity: webinar - 35 people.
Refund policy: 80% refund will be awarded on or before November 6th, 2023. Note: once class materials or zoom links have been provided will not be awarded for any cancellation/refund request.