The final class registration day will be closed on February 21st, 2023 at 9 pm. No exceptions are made.
Discounted member rates apply to any chapter member in the world.
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only
" Please register for this class using the private email address (Gmail,
yahoo, AOL, Hotmail address) and not your organization's email address.
Many organizations block emails with attachments and block Webex
Here is what will be covered:
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to hear the time and date in your location.
Sunday, February 26th, 2023 9:00 AM - 5 PM EST
Prerequisite: Some experience in Information risk and controls
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CIA, CRMA, CISSP, ISSAP, CBCP, CDPSE, HCISPP
Benefits of this class:
This one-day course teaches students how to audit Privacy risks. Privacy Risk Risk auditors are in great demand because it is a much sought-after skill. Privacy compliance is usually regulatory requirement.
Who should attend: Chief Privacy Officers, Internal Auditors, IT Specialist Auditors, IT Auditors, IT Audit Managers, Information System Auditors, Information security auditors, audit managers, Information Technology Auditors, Information Security Officers, information security Consultants
Course Material: Content-rich manual/course handouts from Jay Ranade will be send out 4 days prior to the class via email
CPE Credits: 7 Capacity: webinar - 15 people
Onsite Location: N/A
Live broadcast webinar location: Anywhere in the world
Refund Policy: 80% refund on or before January 27th, 2023.
A refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date, and after the class materials has been send by either the committee or the instructor.
· Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- You cannot switch between onsite and online sessions once on-site is decided.
- Webinar access instructions are provided prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy